I hope you guys are doing great and enjoying the festive season to the fullest. It has been quite a long time I haven’t posted anything on the blog. Lately, I am on travel mode. This post is about my September Fab Bag. Since, I received the bag just 2 days ago, it’s a late post. It’s their 4th Anniversary Edition and the theme is ‘The Eye Feel Pretty’. Congratulations Fab Bag for completing 4 years successfully. So happy to be a member of Fab Bag for more than 2 years. All I can say, you guys are growing and getting better day by day. Wish you all the luck for the coming years. September’s Fab Bag is so pretty and cute . So, I thought even though it’s late, I should share it with you all.
September Fab Bag.
- SUGAR Lash Mob Limitless Mascara- Black With A Bang | Full Size for INR 699.
I love this brand . This is their latest launch. There was a delay in shipping because of this product and it was worth it. To compensate for the delay, SUGAR cosmetics did send me a INR 200 voucher. I am so happy with it and I have already used it. 🙂
- SaND Deadly Face Mask. | Sample Size around 25 gms for approx. INR 300.
The fragrance is amazing. It smells like roses. I would be trying this brand for the first time.
- AVA Face & Body Scrub- Spring Pond. | Full Size around 80 gms for INR 300.
It’s liquid gel based. Fragrance is fresh and citrusy.
- Neemli French Clay Body Wrap. | Deluxe Sample of 25 gms for INR 190.It’s a basic pack. It’s in dry powder form. We are suppose to mix it with liquid base and apply it on the body and rest it for good 15-20 minutes.
- Fashionography Accessory. | Full Size for INR 249.
I received a pair of earrings. Butterfly shaped earrings. The quality is average. I feel I can get much better stuff in this price tag.
That’s all I received in my Fab Bag. The value of September Fab Bag is around INR 1739 which I got it for INR 599. I loved my Fab Bag. I would rate it 4/5. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you like my post, please follow and share it with your friends. It would mean alot to me. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @kreativkudi .
Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kreativkudi/
This is Kinjal Chandaria, signing off for now.
Stay Happy and Keep Smiling! 🙂