I hope you guys are doing good. Today, I am so excited to tell you guys my views about the MSM box which I have subscribed from this month. MSM Box i.e. My Style Mile Box is a beauty subscription box. It says ‘ A Lot In A Little’s and I agree to it. So, there are 2 types of box from which you can order. They have Express Box for INR 495 and Select Box for INR 995. I selected 3 months subscription plan for Express Box. The box is yellow colored and has white triangle print on it. I really loved the box.
The theme for this month is #WOW and the content is WOW! 🙂
They even ran out of stock by 15th November but fortunately the boxes are back in stock.
No. Of Products: 6 + 1 Bonus product.
- Innisfree Sheet Mask for INR 100. I was so keen to try this and finally I got my hands on it. I received Kiwi variant.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream for INR 450. This is from the vitamin E range from TBS. It would be great for winters. Eager to try this product.
- Natural Bath & Body Rose and Almond Bathing Bar for INR 175. This product smells so amazing. The entire box has rose fragrance. Very mesmerizing.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lotion. This product smells delicious.I have tried this product before and it works amazing.
- Essence Mascara for INR 299. It’s been a year that I wanted to try this brand but I couldn’t find it anywhere in Mumbai. Finally, I got to know about MSM Box. One of the reason to order MSM BOX was Essence cosmetics.😉
- Ibizza Nail Paint for INR 200. I received metallic gold shade which is quite unique and best for wedding season. Gorgeous color.
As a bonus product , I received Essence Mono Eyeshadow for INR 199. This was a complete surprise for me.
The total value of the products in this month’s box is around INR 1500 which I got for INR 495. To order your November MSM Box , click this link www.msmbox.com .
My views: If you really liked these products, you should definitely order this month’s MSM Box. I love it and I recommend it to everyone.
My ratings: 4.5/ 5.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you like my post, please follow and share it with your friends. It would mean a lot to me. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @kreativkudi.
Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kreativkudi/
This is Kinjal Chandaria, signing off for now.
Stay Happy and Keep Smiling!