It’s my favorite time of the year and we’re so close to 2017. I hope you guys are doing great and all set to welcome 2017! I felt 2016 was so quick that it’s hard to believe we’re almost done with it. 2016 has been great. I am very hopeful and optimistic about 2017! Let us now talk about today’s post. This is my last post of 2016! I always wanted to order Sugar Box. I was eyeing on it since last 6-7 months, but I was bit confused so I didn’t order. In December, I saw the announcement of their 2nd Anniversary Edition and I was so sure about ordering it. If you know me, I never miss out on Anniversary Editions! You can never go wrong with Anniversary Editions. Anniversary Editions are always promising and gorgeous, so I placed an order for this edition. For people who don’t know, what is Sugar Box? It’s a lifestyle monthly subscription box which has 5-7 goodies curated by their Sugar Style Advisors. It is for INR 1499 per month. If subscribed for more than a month, you get a good discount. You can check out their website here www.sugarbox.in
What’s in my box?
1. Black Long Shrug: I loved it. It fits me perfect. Material is good and very cozy. One of the must haves in the wardrobe.
2. Knitted Woolen Scarf: This has frill pattern and it is grey in color. It can be styled in various ways.
3. Beanie: This beanie is super adorable and a perfect pick for winter. It is black in color, it has white embroidered eye lashes and bunny ears. Eye lash print is so adorable and one of the hottest selling prints in the market.
4. Bucket Bag: This is a supreme quality bag. It is tan colored bag and has a pouch inside the bag and a chic looking tassel outside the bag. I loved the bag.
5. Beads Earrings and Pearl Cuff Bracelet: Earrings is Bohemian style and can be paired with casual outfits. Bracelet is classy and can be paired with Western as well as Indian outfits.
6. Kallos Scrub: It is the apple cedar exfoliating face scrub. It’s a tub pack of 100gms.
7. Socks: A cute pair of socks which has fruit print.
8. Go Fresh Chocolate: Sugar Box always sends a Sugar treat in its box.
Since I ordered before 10th of December, I even received a mini box which had lot of cute goodies:
1. Lace choker necklace.
2. Cute nail cuter
3. Ice Pack
4. Konjac Sponge
My Views: I loved this month’s box. It is a must buy of this year! It’s hard to choose what I loved the most. Only thing I was bit disappointed about is the chocolate wasn’t vegetarian. I would have preferred a vegetarian one and I would have preferred white box with red ribbon instead of brown box with red ribbon.
My Ratings: 4.8/5.
Wish you guys a very Happy New Year! Enjoy and Stay safe!
If you like my post, please follow and connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest @kreativkudi .
This is Kinjal Chandaria, signing off for now.
Stay Happy and Keep Smiling! 😃