There is something new in the market and I am so delighted to share it with you all. I hope you all are doing fine and having a good start to your week. Today’s post is very interesting, since it is about free samples. Yes, you did hear it right! I am going to talk about an app called Smytten. The concept of this app is unique and customer-friendly.
Let’s talk more about the app now. Smytten says, “Discover the best of premium brands, enjoy free trials and own them if you are smytten.” This app gives you a chance to first select the premium products, try it and if you like the products only then you buy. I wish more brands starts providing this option.
How Smytten app works?
- Download the app from the Android or IOS store depending which phone you are using.
- Register your email id linked with your Facebook account.
- You will receive an email from Smytten with the invite code on your registered email id.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can go ahead and explore wide range of products.
- From the ‘Discover’ list, you can select maximum 3 sample according to your requirements and order them for free.
- Your samples are free, but you do have to pay nominal shipping charges which is around INR 75.
- After using, you can give your reviews about the product and order full sized if you like.
- Once you order anything from Smytten, your 3 free trials again gets activated.
- It works like ‘Keep trying, keep buying’.
I followed all the above steps. My experience was very pleasant and I thoroughly enjoy shopping from Smytten. I placed my free trials order and I received it in 3 working days. The process was quick and smooth. I was updated with all the tracking details. After receiving, I was supposed to share my views about the product which I felt is a very good thing as it helps others to decide whether the sample is worth trying or no. Smytten offers great discounts or sometimes even flash sales on the brands so I grabbed an opportunity and ordered few products. My order got delivered to me in 4-6 working days which is quite good. After my order, my 3 free trials got activated. My overall experience is great!
What should you buy?
Currently, they have an amazing offer of flat 55% off on their ‘Top Rated Collection 2016’ combo. This combo includes all the products which were loved by most of the customers in 2016. This combo has 4 products.
- ‘Love & Joy’ EDP perfume by All Good Scents:The fragrance is truly amazing. It is floral based and very feminine. It’s a 30 ml bottle for INR 750.
- ‘Marigold Foot Soak’ by SkinYoga:SkinYoga is a great brand which has so many fabulous products. This foot soak is 100g pack for INR 695.
- ‘Red Clay Face Wash’ by Natural Bath & Body:I absolutely love this brand. I have tried many products from this brand and I have nothing to complain about. From this range, I have tried ‘Red Clay Masque’ which was a blissful experience.It’s a 100g tube pack for INR 395.
- ‘NaturStudio All-day-wear Kohl’ by Plum:This product doesn’t need an introduction. All the bloggers are raving about this product and this product has so much of goodness. It’s a kohl pencil with 1.2 g of product for INR 425.
The actual value of this combo is INR 2220. The good news is you get this entire combo on Smytten for just INR 999! This is completely a steal deal!
Do check-out their website and app! I hope you had a smitten experience reading this post. Please share your love and support by sharing and liking this post. You guys can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook @kreativkudi.
Stay tuned for more!
This is Kinjal Chandaria,
Signing off for now.
Stay happy and keep smiling.