I hope you guys are doing great. Today’s post is about one of the most affordable subscription services in India. The name of this subscription box is “Glamego”. This is a beauty subscription box and it was launched on 8th March, 2017 (Women’s day). I came to know about this box from Prachi (SuperWowStyle). After knowing the price, I couldn’t stop myself from subscribing to this box. This box is priced at INR 199, which makes it the most affordable beauty subscription in India. I have subscribed for 3 months. After placing the order, I received my March box within 7 working days.
How it works?
- Fill in the questionnaire by answering few questions according to your beauty concerns.
- Subscribe according to your requirements (1 month, quarterly, half yearly or annually).
- Receive a personalized beauty box which contains 4-5 products.
- Glamego might send you discount codes to purchase full sized products later.
What’s in my March box?
- Biobloom Lip Balm: This is a full sized product of 8 gms for INR 115.
- Seasoul Dead Sea Hydrating Facial Kit: This is a full sized product for 1 time facial and it is retailed at INR 350.
- Lass Naturals Foot Cream: This is a full sized product of 100 gms for INR 135.
- Thalgo Body Milk: This is a sample sized product of 5 ml.
My Views: I have mixed feelings for this box. The best part is, it is a value for money box. This box is very affordable and it gives an opportunity to every woman to try this subscription box. I am not very happy with the products I received. The products are not according to my beauty profile. I had mentioned my skin type as combination but I received the facial kit for dry skin type. In preferences, I didn’t mention foot cream but yet I received it. The card on which all product details is mentioned is not clear. Mostly, everyone has received similar/same products. So, I can’t give my exact reviews for this subscription service. Since it’s their first month, let’s hope to see improvements in their April box.
My Ratings: 3/5.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have tried any products from these brands, I would love to know your experience about them. Please show some love and support by sharing and liking this post. Get connected with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @kreativkudi.
Signing off for now,
Stay Happy and Keep Smiling.