I hope you guys are doing great! My today’s post is about my favorite subscription service and that’s Fabbag! Bags of 2017 have been great so far. I wasn’t planning to write a post on this month’s bag but I tried few products and thought of sharing my views about it. Since Women’s day is celebrated in March, the theme is related to it.
Theme: The Go Get It, Girl!
Bag: I loved the quality and the texture of the bag but I am not much happy with the color I received. I have received a burnt orange kind of color.
What’s in my bag?
This time, there are 6 products in the bag and they tried covering all the products from face to toe which is impressive.
- Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick: I got an email to select the shade. Since I love pink shades in lipsticks, I selected Sleepink Beauty (Shade 13). It is a full sized product for INR 180. The packaging is matte black. Talking about the lipstick, it is very creamy and super pigmented. It’s an everyday pink color. I am impressed with the quality of the product.
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer: I love this brand! This brand is surprising me with its wonderful new launches. This is a new launch after liquid lipsticks. I received the shade Cookie Cutter (006). It is a full sized product for INR 199. I love the names, they are very adorable. The shade is a nude color, which is perfect for me (I have no nude color nail paints)! Talking about the nail lacquer, the formula is great. It is smooth, glossy and long lasting. It is super pigmented and 1 coat is enough. It lasted on my nails for 8 days without chipping. However, I don’t like the shape of its bottle and applicator. It looks amazing but practically using such a broad applicator on our tiny nails becomes difficult.
- Kronokare Flower Power- Face toner: I enjoy using Kronokare products. I haven’t yet tried this product. It is a full sized product of 55 ml for INR 195.
- Moha Herbal Shower Gel: This would be the first product from this brand that I would be trying. I have lots of shower gels lying around so I didn’t open this one. The fragrance is very herbal. It is a sample sized product of 30 ml for approximate INR 30.
- Ayorma SPF 40 sunblock: I am always happy when I receive sunscreen/sunblock! It is one of the daily essentials and it is always good to have more. It is a sample sized product of 10 gms for approximate INR 70.
- The Nature’s Co. Sandalwood- Tumeric Anti Blemish Cream: Currently, I am using TNC night cream which is really good. Looking forward to try this product. It is a deluxe sized sample of 20 gms for approximate INR 358.
The total value of this month’s bag is INR 1024 which I got for INR 599.
My Views: It is a hit for some and a miss for some. Talking about the value for money, people expects more than double of what they are paying for the bag. So, I won’t say it is value for money. Talking about the selection of products, they are amazing. They should have included better sizes for shower gel and sunblock. I am happy that I received a lipstick, a face toner and an anti-blemish cream.
My Ratings: 3.8 / 5.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have tried any products from these brands, I would love to know your experience about it. Please show some love and support by sharing and liking this post. Get connected with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @kreativkudi.
Signing off for now,
Stay Happy and Keep Smiling.