Yesterday evening, I received my May Fab bag. I was very excited about this month’s bag since it was travel theme and I loved the prints on the bags which were posted on their Instagram page. This month, there are 4 types of prints (variety) on the bag and they’ll randomly send the bags. Last month, I didn’t post the April Fab bag because I wasn’t happy with the bag and I felt everyone had almost received the same kind of products. This month, I have received 6 products. So, I’ll quickly show you’ll what all I got in my bag and what are my views for this month’s bag.
Theme: The Beauty Trippin May Fab Bag
Bag: This month’s bag is a black cloth material bag. It is very well made and quality is really good. It has a cute print of baggage on it and has ‘Work Sleep Travel Repeat’ written on it. I must say, Fab bag is really good with their bags and themes.
What’s in my bag?
1. Essence Silky Touch Blush: I got a mail to select a makeup product for this month. I selected Essence Silky Touch Blush in the shade 20 Babydoll. It’s a full sized product with retails for INR 299. It’s a pretty rose pink everyday kind of shade. I have used Essence products previously and I love this brand. I am excited to try this one.
2. Johara Pro Shine Nail Color: I received Maroon Magic shade. It’s like a wine color. It’s a full sized product for INR 250. I have tried kajal and pen liner from Johara which are pretty good. I am not much happy with the shade I received. I would have been happy if I would have got some summer shade or neutral shade.
3. Soap Square Foot Soak: It’s a deluxe sized sample of 70 gms for INR 225. The fragrance is amazing. Good part about this product is, it is sls free, paraben free and cruelty free. Thumbs up for that.
4. Inatur Olive Cleansing Milk: It’s a full sized product for INR 225. Currently, I am using Inatur Argan Oil shampoo and not pretty happy with the results. Let’s see how this works for me.
5. Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin: It’s a full sized product for INR 99. I am not very fond of ready to use wax strips. I prefer shaving or traditional waxing. No plans to use it any time soon.
6. Elize Premium Sanitary Pads: I received 2 pads which are for INR 100. Packaging is hygienic and neat but it’s too expensive. 1 pad for INR 50 that’s a lot. Since I received it, I’ll give it a try.
Views: There are 4 full sized products and 2 sample sized which is great. The curation of products for this month is pretty good. They could have included a better product in place of Johara nail paint. . The total value of products in this month’s bag is INR 1198 which I got for INR 599. The products I liked the most are Essence blush and Soap Square foot soak.
My ratings: 3.9/5
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have tried any products from these brands, I would love to know your experience. Please show some love and support by sharing and liking this post. Get connected with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @kreativkudi.
Signing off for now,
Stay Happy and Keep Smiling.